All Requests for Services are processed through Excelsior Wellness’s
Mobile Engagement and Evaluation Team (M.E.E.T.)
Mobile Engagement and Evaluation Team, MEET Excelsior, engages individuals and families with children, adolescents, and young adults who need urgent or emergent support system resources, advocates, or providers. We specialize in responding to individuals and families with chronic hospitalization, unwanted law enforcement interaction, or CPS involvement. We serve all individuals within the City and County of Spokane regardless of their ability to pay.
Call and talk to a MEET Excelsior Member 509-559-3160
TEEN TEXT gives teens a safe place to chat with someone who understands. This free, confidential service gives youth experiencing mental health and/or substance use challenges someone to talk to, that has been in their shoes. If you are struggling and need someone to talk to, don’t hesitate to call, text, and connect with a peer who is here to help.
This free service is available to any teen or young adult living within the Spokane Regional Service Area, which includes; Adams, Ferry, Lincon, Pend Orielle, Spokane, and Stevens counties.
Mon – Fri
9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- 24/7 Warm-line, coming soon!
- Urgent response
- Peer support driven
- Care coordination expertise across all public systems
- Stabilization services
- Safety planning
- Initial engagement and assessment in the community
- Access to a full continuum of service providers
- Connecting families to medical, education, and behavioral health resources
- Social Determinant of Health resources including transportation, food, clothing, hygiene, and housing & employment support